Server Status
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

HTML Widget

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mikul Aphax
High Commander

re: Eternity Vault Operation - Elite Squadron

((OOC))

Hello everyone! Our first operation, EV SM, will be held this Saturday, 1/5 at 8 PM CST. The current roster is as follows:

Tank: Mikul Aphax
Tank: Dusk'tsukimori Lightrose
DPS: Athanem Sidonis
DPS: Lokyr Caldari
DPS: A'sterious
DPS: Inalia
Healer: Fraus Von Nyx
Healer: Dagamaer Katran

If you are NOT on this list, and would like to show up please do. However, please note you will be showing up as an alternate, and will only be able to participate in the operation if one of the current members does not attend. In short, if you would like to make yourself available in the event of a no-show, by all means go ahead. If there are more alternates present than available slots, the selection of the alternate will be done at my, and the group's, discretion.

Also note, Vent will be required. If you do not want to speak due to RP reasons, that is just fine, however you will be needed to be on Vent in order to hear instructions. Contact Dusk if you do not yet have your Vent set up. Also required is to read the forum post Grandmaster Athanem posted, OPERATIONS: Everything you'll need to know.

As always, if you have any questions please let me know. I will be IG this evening.

Jump to: