Site Inactive
Membership
Server Status
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

HTML Widget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Jedi Order Forum Index -> Trials and Assignments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mikul Aphax
High Commander

re: Assignment - Annael, Chanelle, & Equil

My Padawans,
The Elite Squadron will be forming for the first official mission soon. This is a monumentally important date for the Jedi Order, and I expect you all in attendance. While it will be unlikely that you will participate in the mission, I want you all to be there at the formation. This will show you the battle readiness of our Order, some of the most powerful members of our Order assembled, and the opportunity to glean valuable insight in to the Elite Squadron.

If you are unable to attend due to prior engagements, I will understand, however I fully expect you to notify me of your absence.

This will also be a great time for you all to meet and discuss with each other. I anticipate us having several events with all of us (in addition to one-on-one), so this is a good time to get to know each other.

re: Event Participation

Greetings Master Aphax!

I never received any official word and the "pairings" page has no entries, so was kind of confused about my assignment. I certainly had no objections.

"Our first operation, EV SM, will be held this Saturday, 1/5 at 8 PM CST."

Unfortunately, this event, like so many of our guild's events, are for level 50 members who are available after 6:00PM. Sadly, I am neither, and therefore will not be available to participate.

((While I was waiting for everyone to return from playing Imp-side, Minecraft, or whatever they were doing away from this guild, I began playing on another server. I do not anticipate returning here, but I might sometime down the road. My hat's off to Dusk and you Mikul for keeping things going while everyone else was busy doing other things.))

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Mikul Aphax
High Commander

re: Assignment - Annael, Chanelle, & Equil

((OOC))

I understand if you are not able to attend due to the time being held. That being said, my post indicated that you wouldn't be taking place in the actual operations (as I know neither you, nor Annael are currently 50s). This was more of an opportunity to RP with myself and my other Padawans, as well as the Elite Squadron members. As we are assembling on Tython prior to the Operation for RP intro to the Op, technically a lvl 1 could attend and I thought it would be a good opportunity to have my Padawans in front of many Council Members and the Grandmaster at once.

That being said, I work M-F 8-5 (CST) so I will essentially never be on prior to 6 PM except for weekends. I would be more than happy to schedule some time prior to the operation for us to have some IG time this Saturday.

On another note, this has actually been some of the busiest times I've seen in the TJO since I joined, quite a while back. I have seen 15+ members signed on at once several times lately, so we are definitely still active. I believe much of the influx of Imp activity has been the result of the growing relationship with our sister guild, The Sith Order. There have been several members of TSO create toons in TJO, and vice versa. From a meta RP perspective, I do not believe this to be a negative thing in any way as a well constructed/well executed cross-faction RP can be one of the most fun things in SWTOR.

I look forward to seeing you back.

Jump to: